Our arboricultural consultants work closely with our ecologists to deliver an efficient and streamlined service, and to provide co-ordinated, pragmatic and commercially focussed advice across the two inter-related disciplines.
Our services include:
- Tree Constraints Assessments, Arboricultural Impact Assessments and tree protection plans prepared with reference to British Standard BS5837:2012 for development planning.
- Preparation of Site Specific Arboricultural Method Statements for development taking place around trees.
- Tree condition assessments using the industry standard ground based Visual Tree Assessment methodology.
- Phase 2 aerial tree hazard assessment and mitigation.
- Landscape- scale tree hazard assessments and management plans carried out with reference to BS3998:2010.
- Preliminary tree assessments for subsidence.
- Veteran tree mapping and assessment.
- Woodland management plans.
- Advice on the use of trees within the urban environment and urban planning.
- Pest and disease diagnosis and reporting and creation of tree specific biosecurity strategies.